What Are The Best Exercises?
There are literally hundreds of different exercises you can do and incorporate into your regular exercise routine. Some are better then others, and some we see are ridiculous and useless. We want you to use your time wisely and efficiently in the gym. To get the most out of your workout routine you want to incorporate exercises that will build strength in functional everyday movements so that you will not only look better, but perform and feel better doing everyday tasks. Here are the exercises/movements we would recommend.
- Bent and Lift Movement. (Squats)
- Single Leg Movement. (Lunges or Split Squats)
- Horizontal Press. (Chest Press or Pushups)
- Vertical Press. (Overhead Press)
- Horizontal Pull. (Rows, One Arm Row, Bent Over Row)
- Vertical Pull. (Pullups, Pulldowns)
- Twisting. (Woodchops, Haybailers)
Try including exercises like these into your routine on a regular basis. For most of us, 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions will do. Just remember to use enough resistance to challenge yourself!
Exercises like these incorporate multiple joints, where muscle groups work together to move a load, just the same as in everyday life!
If you need any help incorporating exercises like these into your routine let us know, we are here to help!