Current Opening: Front Desk Attendant
Mission for the Role:
To provide world class customer service that creates an atmosphere of attentiveness and belonging for all that is also clean, bright and well maintained, in addition to completing all aspects of customer related administration.
- Provide 100% complete and error free administration
- Reactivate current, inactive members
- Generate client referrals
- Follow up contact with all inquiries within 24 hours
- Keeping the gym and equipment clean
- Engaging with members
- Selling memberships and personal training
- Selling product
- Providing tours and orientations
- Learns Quickly – To have the ability to learn new tasks in a reasonable amount of time and without repeated reminders and refreshers.
- Self Motivated – To have the ability to complete the tasks they are responsible for without supervision, but at the same time being aware that if something needs attention right away, they would take the initiative to address the requirement right away.
- Work Ethic – Has no objection to hard work, be it physical or mental, not constantly looking for a break.
- Loyal – Willing to commit to a long term working relationship not only to improve upon their position and pay grade and to be, at every opportunity an advocate of our company.
- Teamwork – To always keep in mind that everyone works as a team to ensure the growth and success of our company and that no one individual is regarded as better or more valuable than any other.
- Strong Ethics – To understand and agree that regardless of the circumstances or situation that an employee is put in, it is never wrong to do the right thing and that it is always what we would expect of any employee…..to do the right thing.
- Positive Attitude – To carry themselves in a positive, confident, upbeat manner with a smile and a non-judgmental attitude while treating everyone with respect.
- Has experience in the health and fitness field
- Familiar with gym settings
- Has basic knowledge of fitness and nutrition
How to Apply
*Please follow these instructions*
Get us an updated resume ASAP. Mail to:
G&M Fitness, 251 King St. Port Colborne, Ont. L3K 4G8
Include a cover letter answering the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- What part of the position most excites you.
- What experience, skills, education and or certifications do you hold that would make you a good fit.
- What do you believe would make you stand out above other applicants for this position.
We will review your resume. If we feel you’re a good prospect, we will call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner we get your resume, the better. We believe in taking action quickly, so get your resume over to us pronto! We look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Gino and Matt
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job. We are entrepreneurial small business owners. We move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to us. We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the clients success and the growth of the business.
With all that said, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in our books. We are a very positive, upbeat group and appreciate those qualities in others. Send us your resume today